How to use the Outlook extractor to get addresses from Outlook mail folders and email messages
Email Address Collector has an excellent Outlook extraction engine, designed for pulling any email address information that it can extract from Outlook.
Outlook email folders;
Header fields (TO, CC, BCC or Subject) of Outlook emails;
Body content of Outlook emails;
Outlook Contacts folders;
Outlook distribution lists;
Archived Outlook email folders.
The Outlook extractor mechanism lets you collect addresses from the following Outlook sources:
During the extraction process, the Outlook extractor eliminates address duplicates automatically.
Note: for security reasons, please avoid to keep Outlook running while you start our Outlook extractor program.
In order to extract addresses with our Outlook extractor, you need to follow the following steps:
1. When Email Address Collector starts, make sure you select the right Outlook profile that is related to the mail folders from which you want the Outlook extractor to retrieve data;
2. Once the main window is displayed, you can use the left sided panel to browse your Outlook folders. Using the checkboxes located before each Outlook folder name, you can select one of more folders from which the Outlook extractor shall grab addresses.
3. You can use the filtering options (Options->Filters) to apply various filtering rules for the email extraction process;
4. When you are done selecting folders and applying filters, simply right click over of the selected Outlook folders. You can now choose to extract addresses from all checked folders, only from the highlighted folder or from the highlighted folder and all of its Outlook subfolders.
5. A progress bar will show you the current status of the email extraction process.
6. When the Outlook extractor has done its job, you will see the extracted addresses listed in the middle panel. You can now browse them and exclude (delete) the ones which are not needed.
7. When you are done sorting the extracted list, you can:
- save the addresses to a Windows CSV (comma separated values) file;
- export the email addresses and their alias names as Outlook Contacts;
- copy the addresses to the Windows clipboard and later paste them into a 3rd party program.
Enter our forum to discuss about Email Address Collector.
To download the Email Address Collector Tutorial (Adobe PDF file, 345Kb), please click here.
Back to the online help area of our email extraction software, Email Address Collector.
Sorry, I couldn't find the answer to my problem, I need to contact the Service Support Team.
System Requirements: Microsoft Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 / Microsoft Office 2000, 2002 (XP), 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 / Outlook 2000, 2002 (XP), 2003, 2007.
Email Address Collector is an email extractor for Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Vista Windows Mail, Thunderbird, Microsoft DBX files, Windows Address Book, Outlook Contacts folders, HTML pages, DOC, XLS, PDF or other documents.