Powerful Outlook Add-ins

Service Support Forum for DS Development Add-ins and Utilities
It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:37 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 12:04 am 

At work we use SalesLogix for lead management software and am notified by email each time a new lead is added to the database server.

It appears to me that Email Collector would allow me to harvest the emails from specific folders depending on what the customer replied to which is what I'm looking for.

I'm just trying to determine if that is correct and if there may be other products I should buy as well - it looks like "Bells & Whistles" might be of interest as well.

One other question - can 1 liscense be used on 2 computures? I don't really anticipate needing it at Home but I'm trying to keep the 2 machines configured the same as much as possible and it might be handy to have there as well.

Any input would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 9:37 am 
Site Admin

Hi Joe,

Using Email Address Collector, you can indeed extract addresses/contacts only from selected folders. Also, you can use filters to extract only from emails having a certain subject text, date or sender. The program works with Outlook, Outlook Express or Eudora mail folders.

On the licensing question: each single license can be activated on two computers at the same time. If you need to activate it on more than 2 computers, you would need to purchase additional licenses.

Regards
Bogdan