Powerful Outlook Add-ins

Service Support Forum for DS Development Add-ins and Utilities
It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:37 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:33 am 

I purchased Bells and Whistles 8/7/06. I was sent notice of an upgrade, but I was unable to obtain that ungrade until I paid an additional $10 on 8/31/06.

I have twice written privately asking that you honor your one-year free upgrade policy and refund the $10. I have received no response.

Please refund the $10 without further delay. Thanks in advance!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:48 am 
Site Admin

To what email account did you send the emails? For sure we would have already refunded you, if we would have received an email. Please contact us at mailto:info@emailaddressmanager.com or mailto:support@emailaddressmanager.com with your license holder name and purchase reference number and we shall begin the refund process asap.

As a note for all customers of Bells & Whistles, if you know that you are within the 1 year free upgrades period, please email us and ask for the free upgrade (mention the license holder name please). We shall give you a coupon number in order to skip the $10 upgrade charge.

Also, please do not email Softwrap with refund requests for upgrades, as they do not have the authority to decide on a refund request. Softwrap is only in charge for issuing licenses and processing payments, on our behalf.

Thanks,
Bogdan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:35 am 

Marjory--
did you ever get a reply on this situation? I purchased my copy at the same time and I never even got a reply to numerous emails to get the upgrade. Now I had to reinstall my operating system and since they never sent me a CD I can't reload the program because they have the new version out and I have the code for the old version. I email and email and email and no one will even answer my emails!!! Just wanted to see if they ever helped you or if this is typical of this company and I have been ripped off!

Thanks much!
Dianne

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:21 am 
Site Admin

Hi Dianne,

Can you please advise to what email address are you emailing in order to solve the upgrade issue? I can say for sure that we did NOT receive any email from you. Maybe you have emailed to Softwrap directly, not to us. Softwrap is just the ecommerce & ESD provider, they can't decide how to handle upgrades for us.

So, please contact us at mailto:info@emailaddressmanager.com or mailto:support@emailaddressmanager.com with your license holder name and purchase reference number and we will promptly assist you on solving this issue.

Regarding the program on CD: when you ordered the license, did you check the box for receving the program on CD?

I am sure we can quickly help you solve the problem, once we know your license information. We have no intention to rip off our customers, that would be just very bad business for us.

Regards,
Bogdan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:32 pm 

I actually sent the last email to both of the email addresses you listed here and they both came back as invalid email addresses so I was at a loss.
I will try to email again right now and see if it works this time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:54 am 
Site Admin

There might be something wrong with your outgoing mail server...

We received your emails a few hours ago and I already replied you with full instructions on upgrading to v3.

Please let me know if you didn't receive our reply/instructions.

Regards,
Bogdan

Later edit: I can see from our licensing system that you just upgraded to v3, so I take it the licensing problem is solved.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:03 am 

I did indeed get the license upgrade info - THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I really do appreciate this very much!!!