If you change the date of your system so that the registration screen for Easy Mail Merge to be displayed again you can experience strange behaviours later. Also a new registration number will not be generated unless you purchase a new license.
Instead please follow this procedure (ONLY IF YOU UPGRADED TO THE LATEST VERSION AND YOU STILL ARE IN THE TRIAL VERSION ALDOUGH YOU REGISTERED THE SOFTWARE):
1. Please close Microsoft Outlook.
2. Uninstall any version of Easy Mail Merge that you may have installed on your computer by using the Uninstall from the Windows Start->Programs->DS Development->Easy Mail Merge.
3. Search on your hard for this extension: *.sw2 and delete any file that windows finds with this extension.
4. Download and install the latest version of Easy Mail Merge from our web site: http://www.emailaddressmanager.com/mail-merge.exe
. Please make sure that Outlook is still NOT running before you begin the installation process;
5. Enter MS Outlook after the installation is complete.
6. Activate your license with your registration details using "Re-install existing license" option.