|Powerful Outlook Add-ins
|Hyperlink Error and Outbound message
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||mb20cute [ Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:16 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Hyperlink Error and Outbound message|
After I upgraded to Easy Mail Merge ver. 1.1.68 for Outlook 2002 i've been having these problems:
1. when I add a hyperlink to my emails it comes out like this after it is sent:
2. At the end of each email after it is sent, in my signature is my email address, but Easy Mail Merge adds this text instead of the email address:
Can someone help? I've used the Update and Repair option in Outlook as well as reinstalled Easy Mail Merge. I have also tried disableing using Word as my email editor.
Here are the specs of Easy Mail Merge if needed:
Easy Mail Merge version: 126.96.36.199
Easy Mail Merge path: C:\Program Files\DS Development\Easy Mail Merge
OS version: Microsoft Windows XP Personal Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
Outlook version: 10.0.0.2627
MS Word Editor: Yes
Description: Easy Mail Merge
Description: Microsoft VBA for Outlook Addin
|Author:||DsDev [ Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:26 pm ]|
1. Do you reckon to have this problem BEFORE you updated Easy Mail Merge?
2. Are you sending the email using the plain text or rich/HTML format?
3. If you are previewing the messages before sending them (using the Preview feature of Easy Mail Merge), are the hyperlinks displayed properly or are they messed up like you described below?
|Author:||mb20cute [ Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:30 pm ]|
Okay, so I can fix the problem by making the entire message plain text. Rich text/html still has a problem, but that means that I can't have any clickable hyperlinks
|Author:||mb20cute [ Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:48 pm ]|
But when I use plain text I can't bold text and such.
I've tried every combination I can think of of not using word to read or edit emails and used plain, rich, and html to format messages.
Still same problem, and when I preview I do see the problem
|Author:||DsDev [ Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:44 pm ]|
We just release an update on Easy Mail Merge, that fixes the problem you reported. Once you install the update, you will be able to send easy mail merge emails with hyperlinks, without messing them.
To install the update, use the Check for Updates function located on the Easy Mail Merge toolbar that is displayed on the main Outlook window.
|Author:||sneps [ Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:57 am ]|
I also had this program and installed the update.
I had to enter my key again, it was accepted.
But now it still runs in demo mode and I cannot enter my key somewhere...
What to do now?
|Author:||DsDev [ Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:24 am ]|
See the email reply that you should have just received from us, with instructions on how to reset and then reactivate the license.
|Author:||mb20cute [ Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:20 pm ]|
|Post subject:||No email was sent to me|
I'm having the same problem as above like Sonny, but I never recieved an email reply with license resetting instruction.
I only got an email saying that DS Development was working on the problem, and another one saying that a reply was posted for this topic.
Any chance I can I can get a copy of this email. I can PM you my email address.
|Author:||DsDev [ Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:18 am ]|
To solve that problem, please follow these steps:
1) Uninstall the software (exit Outlook firstly)
2) Delete the software folder under Program Files (if it is still there)
3) Go to the following folder: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents and delete the following file/folders:
a) Softwrap (Folder), EASY1169 (Folder)
b) Global.sw2 (File) and EMMOpts.sw (File)
4) Reinstall the software
5) Run the software and re-activate it using your License Holder Name & Purchase Reference Number.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group