Powerful Outlook Add-ins

Service Support Forum for DS Development Add-ins and Utilities
It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:12 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:52 pm 
I have silentmail installed on several computers on my network. Each is configured to send the bcc to the user's supervisor in customer service. While the sent items show that the email was bcc'd, it is never delivered to the bcc recipient.

When the group license was sent to me there was also a dll - softwrap.dll, but no instructions on what to do with it. I have been copying it to the user's install folder.

I know at this point that I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling so many times that the software cannot be activated. What is the next thing to do to help correct this problem. The program has never successfully bcc'd the supervisor.

Thanks for your help

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:06 am 
Site Admin

Can you please let me know your License Holder Name? I need it so I can track it and activate the registration for you.

For sure the BCC emailing is related to the registration failure.

Also, do you know what version of SilentMail are you using? You can see it during the setup process...

Regards
Bogdan

Post subject: Registration info
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:11 pm 
License holder: Kim Sloan

SilentMail version 1.3

I purchased 6 licenses. Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:43 pm 
Site Admin

First of all, I erased the reference number from your post: anyone could pick it up and register with your license! That is why I only asked for the license holder name...

To properly register, you need to install the download trial version on each computer, then to start Outlook and then to click on the startup "Activate License" button and to enter your registration info. It does NOT work if you copy the dll file, because each installation/registration is linked to the hardware of the computer where you firstly installed it.

By purchasing 6 licenses, you can register the product on 6 computers, twice on each computer. If you download/install the trial version and you can't register anymore, drop me an email at mailto:bogdan@emailaddressmanager.com and we will solve it for you.

Also, when installing the product, why don't you use the option to generate a separate email to the monitoring email account? The separate email will be invisible for the end-user, so no-one will see it in the Outbox or SentItems folders.

Regards
Bogdan