Powerful Outlook Add-ins

Service Support Forum for DS Development Add-ins and Utilities
It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:15 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:40 pm 

Hi,
Still Evaluating Bells & Whistles Add-in for Outlook, and plenty of error messages still popup.
See attached file with screen shot for an error for just replying to an email.

product full version number, Bells & Whistles Add-in for Outlook V3.0.178.0
Windows version, Windows 7 64 Bit Ultimate Fully Patched Up
Office/Outlook full version number, Office Professional Plus 2010 V 14.0.4760.100
the exact error message that you receive (if any), Error code 0x80070057 - Failed to get templates combo-box control, when replying to an email,.
your Windows account type (restricted user, admin, remote user account, etc), other - Administrator Account logged on

PS I have posted another error the other day trying to hot Key the Templates with an error and no reply yet.
could not understand how to load an image .....

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:20 am 

Hello,

I'm really sorry, I have answered your previous inquiry and approved your first post, but for some reason, even if everything showed up correctly on my end, the post wasn't approved in the end.
I sincerely apologize for this issue, you can find my reply now.

The answer to your second question is the same, so I will quote my previous reply:
"Please note that Bells&Whistles doesn't support Outlook 2010 at the moment. Version 4 is complete, we are just waiting for a special set of documents from 3rd parties and it will be launched very, very soon. V4 will add support for Outlook 2010 (both for the 32-bit and the 64-bit platform), many new features and updates to the existing ones, a totally revamped interface and a more complex rule system. You can find out more from http://blog.emailaddressmanager.com/index.php/2011/overcome-daily-routines-by-using-the-new-version-of-our-award-winning-email-tool-bellswhistles/.

We apologize for this issue and will contact you immediately after the new version is launched."

I hope this clears everything up, please check our blog after v4's launch, since we will be holding a very special discount campaign for it.

Kind Regards,
Andrew Smith
Service Support Dept., DS Development
www.EmailAddressManager.com
Email Productivity Blog: blog.EmailAddressManager.com
Follow us on Twitter
Join our Facebook Fan Page
Email: support@EmailAddressManager.com

http://www.outlook-apps.com
Email Productivity Blog
Follow us on Twitter
Join our Facebook Fan Page
Email: support@outlook-apps.com

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:27 pm 

Well, this message has been popping up for months, but I finally fixed it! (By accident, of course).

there is a conflict between Bells and Whistles and the Office 2010 Business Connectivity Services add-in in Outlook

Go to File--> Options-->Add-ins
Click on ‘GO’ beside Manage – COM Add-ins and uncheck the add-in for Business Connectivity Services and click Ok.
Close and Restart Outlook and Voila! NO MORE 0x80070057 MESSAGE!