I did reinstalled a new version from online and I think my settings are correct
screen shots of settings are here
"Microsoft VBA for Outlook Addin" is still inactive that is because it is by default
installed only to be used on demand I tink.
I did have this working before just not used it in a long time.
I also disabled all com-addins as well
testing from built-in Administrator to user with admin rights same results
please look at my screen shotshttp://22.214.171.124/BWOsettings.zip
wanted to add that when i reply to email thru outlook it states on top
"This message will be sent via email@example.com
unless I click on the "Account" tab and choose a different email account.
This manual process has been the way I have responded to emails so far.