Powerful Outlook Add-ins

Service Support Forum for DS Development Add-ins and Utilities
It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:08 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:23 pm 

I have been testing B&W successfully for approx. 1 week and it was working as of this morning (I use it mainly for the templates). I then shut down OL2007 and reopened as another user (I am the e-mail admin). After correcting the other user's issue, I shutdown OL and reopened as myself. B&W did not load, plus I could not keep the com add-in selected. I then uninstalled B&W and reinstalled to the same failure. Next, I downloaded a fresh copy, uninstalled B&W and installed the fresh copy. Same problem. I should note that I have not added (or removed) any apps from either OL or XP this morning.

Here is my setup:

- XP with all updates running in a virtual window (VMware's Fusion) on an iMac

Thoughts/advice? I really like the product as I have tested a few others and B&W is my favorite. But I can't justify a purchase without knowing how to get this product working again.

Thanks for any help you may be able to offer!

bing

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:18 pm 

Hi - I'm running Office 12/2007 on Vista

Same problem - it stopped loading/working.

Every time I re-activate it it doesn't go active and remains inactive (even when I do it from an admin account.)

Can you please help me?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:08 pm 

I found a solution that enabled me to get B&W, as well as another Outlook add-in, to load. DS Development provides an Outlook Add-in Utility with B&W. This utility can be found in the Bells and Whistles for Outlook folder. I ran this utility and found that B&W was "disabled". I "enabled" B&W, restarted OL and all was functioning again.

Here is a link that explains this utility: http://www.emailaddressmanager.com/outl ... nager.html

~ Bing