Powerful Outlook Add-ins

Service Support Forum for DS Development Add-ins and Utilities
It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:21 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:38 am 

Good day sir,

I would like to draw your attention regarding following, which might need you to consider upgrading/modifying your software in order to make it more user-friendly:
I am finding the following difficulties, because of which I am facing a lot of problem using your software. Please advise/help immediately or else I would have to stop using your software and request a money-back.

aa) I need to have the signature & choice of format/font while forwarding a mail.

bb) Most of the time, while replying a message, the addressing (eg: Dear Someone) goes to the subject line, instead of the text body of my mail, thus causing a lot of trouble.

cc) Your programme is slowing down Outlook

dd) Cannot undo deleting a message while Bells & Whistles plug-in is "On".

ee) Need to index mails as SD/29JAN/01, SD/29JAN/02..... and SD/30JAN/01, SD/30JAN/02, SD/30JAN/03.....and so on..........can you introduce something like that?

ff) Also, if I start writing a mail and cancel sending and delete before sending, still the next mail starts with next indexing number, which is causing a lot of confusion as so many mails seem missing in this.