I love the new version but it needs some enhancements to be great and useful to run a DRIP campaign.
Here are the issues with the new version.
1. No way to save the campaign and settings and name it. i.e. instead of save these settings as default, option to “save campaign or save profile”. Then one can return to pick from list.
2. No way to specify ^First Name^ in the templates. Must be manually entered
3. No way to specify that you want the campaign to continue regardless of whether a response is received.
4. No way to back up templates and settings for the entire app. Similar feature exists in Bells and Whistles.
5. Templates should have the option to “Populate Subject Line” of the message. Similar to how Bells and Whistles works.