Powerful Outlook Add-ins

Service Support Forum for DS Development Add-ins and Utilities
It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:47 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:16 pm 

I have just purchased your Email Address Collector V4.0.55 and it is fully functional and working. However, I have the following difficulties about the activation code;

I work for a computer company and receive a new demo PC for my own private use of a every 6 month basis. I have read elsewhere on this forum that your software can only be installed and acitvated on 2 occassions. What am I to do after I have installed and activated it twice and I need to install the software again?

Since there is no serial number to fill in by me and the activation seems to occur automatically, what happens to my software license ihn the evnt of you closing down (God forbid)??? A response such as "We won't close down!" or similar is not acceptable as it is impossible to predict the future.

Concerned

Wiets

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:01 am 
Site Admin

Hi Wiets,

When you purchased your license, you should have received an email from our software distribution provider with your license registration details (License Holder Name and Purchase Reference Number). You need this info in order to activate the license on your 2nd computer. Each license can be activated and used twice at the same time. If you need to reinstall the program on the same computer, the computer will be automatically recognized and the program will not require you to re-activate the license. Still, if you need to reactivate the license and you receive a message saying that you reached the maximum activations limit, simply drop us an email (or email to our ESD provider at mailto:support@softwrap.com) with your license holder name and the license will be reactivated.

Regarding your concern about us closing down: the license registration does not take place against our servers. The license registration is done with the servers of Softwrap.com, which is one of the most important electronic software distribution providers. If our company closes, the licenses can still be activated, because the provider will still be there.

Regards,
Bogdan