Powerful Outlook Add-ins

Service Support Forum for DS Development Add-ins and Utilities
It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:15 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:28 pm 

I downloaded the trial version and then went to pay for it. Everything seemed fine. The mistake I made however I think is I uninstalled the trial version and then downloaded a new exe. file of easy mail merge from internet with the notion that i could just register the that no problem. The reason I did this is because after payment i was kicked to a blank screen and so went off in the wrong direction. What can I say? The problem is now it seems is I have all the activation codes and what have you BUT....when i open outlook I get nothing. Not even the easy mail merge link in the tool bar of Outlook.

Can someone please help I have a boat load of email work to do and am completely stumped.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:43 am 
Site Admin

Hello,

From what you are saying it looks that you downloaded a corrupt setup of Easy Mail Merge.

Please follow these steps to install the latest version of Easy Mail Merge:

1. Close Microsoft Outlook.
2. Uninstall any version of Easy Mail Merge that you might have installed by using the uninstaller that comes with the setup: Windows Start->Programs->DS Development->Easy Mail Merge->Uninstall Easy Mail Merge.
3. Download the setup for the latest version for Easy Mail Merge from this link: http://www.emailaddressmanager.com/mail-merge.exe
4. After the download is finished please make sure that Outlook is closed then run the setup you have just downloaded and follow the install wizard.
5. After the setup is finished please enter in Outlook. The registration screen for Easy Mail Merge should be displayed. Please press the "Activate License" button from the registration screen. In the "Activate license" screen please choose "Re-install Existing License" and then insert your License Holder Name and Reference Number in the correspondent fields.
6. Press "Next" button and complete your registration.

If the Registration screen is not displayed when you enter in Outlook please check if Easy Mail Merge is disabled. To do this, go to Outlook->Help->About Microsoft Office Outlook and press the Disabled Items button. If Easy Mail Merge is on the list then select it and press Activate button.

Post subject: Easy Mail Merge
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:11 pm 

Thankyou..The program had been disabled by outlook. Everything is working now. Appreciate it!!