Powerful Outlook Add-ins

Service Support Forum for DS Development Add-ins and Utilities
It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:15 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:16 pm 

Hi,

I purchased it on 15/12/2005 and activated with my previous old PC with version 3.2. I am now installing on my new PC with latest version and it cannot activate :( . It is too troublesome. If you can provide me with your contact number, I can call you. Please let me know how to proceed.

Regards
Wilco

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:13 am 
Site Admin

In order to solve the problem, please email us at mailto:support@emailaddressmanager.com with your License Holder Name and Reference Number. Please mention that you already posted your problem on our support forum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:36 pm 

Hi,

I contacted to your support team. They reply to me with the following email.

Quote:
You can't activate the latest version of Email Address Collector with your license because the one year free upgrade option has expired. As a registered customer of a previous Email Address Collector version, you can easily upgrade to the latest version, for only $10. In order to proceed with the upgrade, you need to download the latest version of Email Address Collector (you can download it from this link: http://www.emailaddressmanager.com/eac_setup4.exe) and install it on top of the older version installation. If you do not wish to upgrade, you can register for free Email Address Collector 3.2. You can download Email Address Collector 3.2 from this link

I bought it on 15/12/2005 and by right I should be eligible to get upgrade till 15/12/2006. Do you have any idea who should I talk to?

Thanks,
Wilco

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:29 pm 
Site Admin

Just drop us an email at mailto:support@emailaddressmanager.com and mention what you already wrote here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:59 pm 

Hi,

Thanks for your help. I can manage to active now.

Regards
Wilco

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:02 am 

I have the same problem, i purchased the eac on 26/03/2006
First i did non receive the registration code - afer writing to helpdesk i recieved a number by service personal, but i can´t register with the number - following error occured:

Aktivierung fehlgeschlagen

Aktivierungscode wurde nicht erkannt. Bitte überprüfen Sie, ob Sie alle Informationen korrekt angegeben haben.

after writing again to the support, i got an answer to send the .sw file to the support. This was on 31.03 - after this, i got no answer on my emails.

Today i send an email again to support, this is my last try - i´m very annoyed ! :?

my email adress is mailto:benjaminschuessler@gmx.de

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:12 am 
Site Admin

Hi Benjamin,

I am sorry for your problem. You probably emailed to Softwrap.com, not to us (we didn't receive any email from you). Softwrap takes care of the payment side, but our company is the software producer and the service support is part of our job.

Please check your email as I sent you some info in order to quickly solve the problem.

Regards
Bogdan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:20 pm 

Hi, I am new here.

I purchased the EAC4.0 on March 6, 2006 and the activation of the License process worked fine. When I tried the re-activate the License on my the new laptop I got this message:

“Activation Code not recognized. Please check that you have entered the details correctly.”

I was try to do this very carefully few times and I got the same message again and again.
What I am doing wrong? Please help.

vp

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:27 pm 
Site Admin

Please email us at mailto:support@emailaddressmanager.com with your License Holder Name, so we can track your license and see what goes wrong.

That error message is usually displayed if you try to register a different product version (for example, you purchased v4, but you are trying to register v3, or vice-versa).

Also, when emailing to us, please mention the program version number (like 4.0.45) that you can find under the Abous Us menu of Email Address Collector.