Powerful Outlook Add-ins

Service Support Forum for DS Development Add-ins and Utilities
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:58 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:02 pm 

I purchased B & W and got a receipt from softwrap but I can't register the program because I have received no registration code.

I've sent messages to softwrap and mailto:support@emailaddressmanager.com and have received no reply to either.

Any suggestions?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:30 am 
Site Admin

On the receipt that you received from Softwrap, there should be a License Holder Name and a Purchase Reference Number.

You need to download and install the trial version of Bells & Whistles, then to start Outlook - you will notice a new startup screen of Bells & Whistles, asking you to try or buy the product. Choose to buy it and then to activate your existing license, then enter the License Holder Name and Purchase Reference Number that you have from the Softwrap receipt.

If that receipt doesn't mention your License Holder Name and Purchase Reference Number, then please email us at mailto:support@emailaddressmanager.com with the date of your purchase and email address used on the ordering form.

PS: please check your anti-spam settings. according to our records, we replied to your email yesterday, but maybe an anti-spam filter blocked our email message.