Powerful Outlook Add-ins

Service Support Forum for DS Development Add-ins and Utilities
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Enterprise License
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:10 pm 

Hi there,

I am wanting the Bells and Whistle application and license for my entire office. Is there a special price that you can give me for a Office of about 70 employees?

Let me know as soon as possible.

Regards,

Jason Banger
*SPAM* Management

Post subject: Re: Enterprise License
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:53 am 
Site Admin

Hi Jason,

The discount for about 70 license units is 35% off the regular price. I emailed you the discount coupon code and the special purchase URL. In the shopping cart, after you specify the number of licenses, insert the emailed coupon code and it will recalculate the total price with the 35% discount. Let me know if you didn't receive them by email.

Regards,
Bogdan Pascal
DS Development

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:55 am 

Hi there,

Thank you for that, I have sent it to our Payments department and I am sure that this will be Purchased today.

Now that I have you online, there are some queries that I need to ask you about this program. Firstly, is there a work Flow option that can be used with this. Basically, if I send an email, and there is no response within an hour or two, can it send us an alert saying that this has not been responded to in a certain amount of time?

Also, I want to use this for briefs as well as the templates. The issue with the briefs is that they need to be changed every now and again, most of the time just the subject line within a brief...I.e if I have a template with Brief 1, can there be a way to quickly change to brief 2, brief 3 without having to manually change it all the time.

Then, the last question, is there a way to add compulsary fields to the templates. If I create a template with information that needs to be added to it, is there a way that I can make sure that you cannot send the email unless certain information is added to it...(the Compulsary fields)

Let me know if you can develop any patches for what I am asking if what I am asking is not in the actual program.

Your response is eagerly awaited.

REgards,

Jason

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:51 am 

Hi there Bogdan.

It seems that we want to only Purchase $1000 worth of Licenses. Can you perhaps give us the 70 Licenses for that price? Let me know because as soon as you get back to me the sooner we can purchase this.

Regards,

jason

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:49 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Jason,

Please see my email sent to you on the discount subject.

About the questions you raised:
- we will soon release a new product that will accomplish the follow-up feature that you asked about... it will not be part of Bells & Whistles, as it will be pretty complex and it wouldn't fit Bells & Whistles;
- I am not sure I understand the 2nd question, please detail on "briefs"... By "brief", you mean Outlook notes or else?
- currently, you can be alerted in the message should contain an attachment (but you forgot to attach the file) or if the subject field is empty. What other fields do you envision to need to be alerted (if empty)?

Regards,
Bogdan