Powerful Outlook Add-ins

Service Support Forum for DS Development Add-ins and Utilities
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:05 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:21 am 

Our company is on the verge of installing this software company wide. The only thing that is holding us back is the looping. We don't want to change the subject. We would like to add to the subject though (ex. subject="going to lunch", subject with autoreply adding to subject="Auto-Reply: going to lunch" (where Auto-Reply can be any word(s) the user of the auto reply program wishes to use. Another idea, is to have the program search inside of the email body - since we are creating the text for the auto-reply body, that text could also be entered into the program to stop the looping.

Since we have frequent emails to our domain, loops are going to happen often. The other only way I noticed to stop loops is to only send one email per session (or move emails from a certain domain to another folder instead of inbox).

I would think this would be a very common problem - especially for companies who use it on several computers (like my company).

That is my only complaint of this software. If the looping could be stopped, this would be a perfect program in my opinion.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:24 pm 

Hello,

Thank you for the interest in our product. We hope Auto Reply Manager will provide you with the features you desire and will help you during your day-to-day tasks.

In the Sender Filter tab of the rule’s screens please check the box next to “If the message is received from one of the specified email address” and then select the second option – “If the message is NOT received from one of the specified email address” -> then click on Add and define your domain. This should prevent infinite loops from occurring.

At this moment you can either leave the subject line as it was or change it to a custom one, but you can't insert specific texts to the original one. Thank you very much for the suggestion, it will be added in the next update.

If you have any more questions or suggestions please feel free to contact me and I’ll reply as soon as possible, also thank you for the kind words. If you choose to purchase our product, please contact me afterwards on support@emailaddressmanager.com and I'll see what I can do to award you with a discount.

Kind Regards,
Andrew Smith
Service Support Dept, DS Development
www.EmailAddressManager.com
Email Productivity Blog: blog.emailaddressmanager.com
Follow on Twitter: http://twitter.com/dsdevelopment
Join our Facebook Fan Page
Email: support@emailaddressmanager.com

http://www.outlook-apps.com
Email Productivity Blog
Follow us on Twitter
Join our Facebook Fan Page