I am running Outlook 2007 and Auto Reply Manager 184.108.40.206 on Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit. I've just purchased the license and am trying to get this to work.
I set it up to respond to messages sent to a test email account and after playing with the settings, got it to work just fine. The only weird thing is, when I received a message on the account, it would take a minute or two to send. I could see the generated message appear in the sent folder, but if I clicked on it, it would disappear and never get sent. If I left it alone, it would send within a minute or two.
Now after I got it working on the test email account, I simply clicked the real email address I wanted to use it with under the "Accounts and Folders Filter" tab. Now when I receive messages, it does not send a response and I cannot figure out why. It works fine on a test account, which is on the same domain as this email address. It's a POP3 account, so I don't understand why its not working. My settings are as follows:
If message is received through one of the checked accounts (account is checked)
Process messages through my own Outlook email account
Date and Keywords (checked)
Ignore automated incoming emails identified by these keywords
Rule action (checked)
Reply only to sender/reply to original sender
Set account from which the emails will be sent (same account that this rule runs for)
Message settings (checked)
Include original text
To understand what I am trying to do, I will explain. I will be receiving thousands of emails and I want to send a response to email addresses that I have not sent the response to before. I started downloading messages and it did not send any replies. I need to resolve this quickly. Thank you.