Powerful Outlook Add-ins

Service Support Forum for DS Development Add-ins and Utilities
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:54 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: ARM set up problem
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:12 am 

i have a problem, i`m trying to set up my ARM to reply for all the e-mails that that contain lead information, but for now any of my rules doesn't seem to work my ARM reply to simple e-mails from my co-workers and only if i disable all of the rules and set it up to reply to everything but still doesn`t want to reply to my lead e-mails...
So basically what i want is to set ARM up to reply once to every e-mail that comes from mailto:move@123movers.com and couple of different web sites like that one. how can i do it?
Thanks, Andrew.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:53 am 

Hello Andrew,

In order to create a rule that auto responds to the mail received from mailto:move@123movers.com and others you have to do the following:
Add a new rule and when you have to set the Sender filters you select the checkbox that says "If the message is received from the specified email address". Then you press the "Add" button an you insert "move@123movers.com". For each email address you press Add and then insert the address.
After this go on with the configuration. Select to "Reply to sender" and compose the message that you want to be sent.
Make sure that you have enabled the rule that you created!

As I said in the e-mails that I have sent to you, we have received two auto responses from you. It seemes that the rule worked.

Regards,

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:16 pm 

The thing is that ARM is working for all the e-mails except those ones that need to be responded. And I think the problem is that e-mails that I receive are already are response from that company that i`m working with…(for example costumer send his information to that company and they readdressing this info to me, and I need reply to that costumer with our quotes) and I think this is what confuses ARM…

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:37 am 

Hello Andrew,

I sent you an email regarding this problem.

Kind regards.