Powerful Outlook Add-ins

Service Support Forum for DS Development Add-ins and Utilities
It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:49 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:56 pm 

Outlook 'disabled' my paid for Auto Reply sometime in the recent past. When I went to use it today I had to go to Outlook Help and 'enable' it. However when I reentered Outlook I got the error message 'Critical Softwrap Error" "Inconsistant Files" and the Tool Bar did not initialize. I tried to go to Auto Reply in the Control Panel and run 'Repair" but that did not work. I do not have the original download of Auto Reply any more. Can someone please help me with this issue. Thanks, Donald MacKinnon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:33 pm 
Site Admin

Hi,

Please uninstall Auto Reply Manager (make sure Outlook is not running while uninstalling it), then download and install the latest update from here: http://www.emailaddressmanager.com/auto-reply.exe

After you install it, start Outlook and you will be asked to try/buy/activate the software. Choose to activate the license, then enter your Purchase Reference Number on the license code box and perform the activation.

If you don't remember your Purchase Reference Number, please email us at mailto:support@emailaddressmanager.com and let us know the email address that was put on the ordering form and the aprox date of purchase.

Kind regards,
Bogdan

Post subject: Thanks Very Much
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:42 pm 

It worked exactly as you suggested. I did find my Registration in your original Post Purchase Email. Thanks again for your prompt and helpful response. Donald MacKinon :)