|Powerful Outlook Add-ins
|> Outlook Contact Folder Selection + Export of Data to Ex
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||questionmark [ Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:25 pm ]|
|Post subject:||> Outlook Contact Folder Selection + Export of Data to Ex|
I just purchased your product emailaddressmanager and tried now to use it. Unfortunately, I do miss three options, which I expected to have:
1. I can not select any additional Outlook Contact folder, if this folder is not preselected by your programme under left "Contacts" button for email address sources (under "Microsoft Outlook 2002" button my defined contact folders do not appear)
2. On the right side (Contacts) I can not select an specific additional Outlook Contact folder as my wished extracting target - I defined in my Outlook application a special contacts folder for merging different sources not to mess up my master contact folder
3. I do miss an opportunity to extract the contact data directly into a file format like .xls for Excel. (If Issue No. 2 is solved, I could export contacts from Outlook to Excel)
I'm sure you know answers on my issues. Please let my know in reasonable time about my options.
Thank you already for a fast and satisfying reply.
|Author:||dan pascal [ Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:47 am ]|
1. All the contacts folders from MS Outlook can be found in Contacts panel (which is displayed when you press Contacts button). If you can't see your contact folders in Contacts Panel then it is possible to be a synchronization error between MS Outlook and Email Address Collector.
Please go to Outlook 2002->Tools->Address Book. In the window that should be displayed please expand the list located under where it says "Show Names from the:" and tell us what items are in that list and if any errors are generated when you do that.
2. This problem has the same cause as the problem from the first question because is the same function. Solving that issue will also solve this issue.
3. You can save the extracted email addresses (and aliases if you wish) as a CSV file which is compatible with MS Excel. Simply press "Save session" after you extracted all the email addresses.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group