Powerful Outlook Add-ins

Service Support Forum for DS Development Add-ins and Utilities
It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:56 pm 

Hi,

I purchased EAC on 8/30/05. Had a crash yesterday, and am attempting to reinstall this program. I'm assuming the version I was running was 3.2, ....I finally found a download point for that version, it looks exactly like the version I tried back in August. However, for some reason when I try to enter my Lic. Holder and Purchase Ref. #, it tells be it's not valid, i.e. failed. What the heck is going on?

Also, is it true it'll only run on drive c:?

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:40 pm 
Site Admin

Hi,

Did you choose the "Re-install Existing License" or "Activate New License" when you insert your registration details in "Activate license" screen? "Activate New License" option is for the situation when you purchase the program directly from our site and you first activate it. Please make sure that you use the "Re-install Existing License" option.

It should also work on another partition beside the c: drive.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:41 pm 
Site Admin

Regarding:
feyn13 wrote:
Hi,
Also, is it true it'll only run on drive c:?
Thanks

Email Address Collector can be installed/used from any drive letter.

However, if you are trying to use the program on a Citrix-like platform, without admin rights, the license protection will popup an error message saying that it needs to run from the C drive. Althoug the error message is kind of confussing, the point is that you can not run the program unless you are logged on as an admin or as a local user of that computer (not remotely).

Regards
Bogdan

Post subject: Reinstall Problems!!!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:04 am 

I purchased from your company the Email Addres Collector and I am having problems to re-install it. I have been caught by a virus and therefore had to re-install all the programs. When I want to register it again, a warn sign appears on the screen saying that the activation code has been already used in a succsessful activation and cannot be used again.
Please contact me and help me solve this problem because I indeed need the software.

I have sent several emails to these accounts mailto:support@softwrap.com and mailto:support@emailaddressmanager.com and I have recieved no reply yet. And I have also sent messages to the admins of this forum and nobody has answered me. I think that as a client I deserve to recieve the technical support I have paid for.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Regads,
Martin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:13 am 
Site Admin

Hi Martin,

You emailed us today (24th of April) and as you can see we are answering you on the same day.

We checked your license details and it seems you have 2 license reinstallations still available, so you should be able to activate/register your license without any problems.

If you still have problems reinstalling your license, please let me know what version of Email Address Collector are you running.

We also sent you the above message on your email address.

Regards
Bogdan